Withdrawal still pending after 4 days now

Zita93
Contributor
Contributor

I made a withdrawal of €440 at 25th of March in the morning and yet it is pending while it is almost passed 4 days.

I made another withdrawal the next day (26th) and another one yesterday as well. All transactions are pending.

It's way more than 2 hours or even 72 hours. What's wrong? Why is the money stuck. Why can't I get my own money?

Most people are depending on money. I have money, I eat. I don't have money, I don't eat.

I get it that you guys don't understand how it is, since you earn enough money from those fees, but it's just not right.

4 days passing, still in pending. God knows how many days I still have to wait for it, but once it is complete I still have to wait at least another 2 days until it's in my bank, if it's not weekend, because then I have another 2 days sitting on my **bleep** without money.  It was really frustrating that my PayPal account was limited to 60 days (which was 62 actually), now I can't  withdraw money for other reasons? What's the reason this time? Do you have the right to do this? I don't get it. Please release my money!

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

Vaney198422
Contributor
Contributor
Hi I have the same problem now. How was yours resolved? I'm in desperate need of the money to feed my children it's ridiculous that they can now withhold this money longer then stated!
Login to Me Too

Zita93
Contributor
Contributor

Soon after I wrote this above, I received the money the next that or after that.

But my next two withdrawals were held as well so I decided not to use PayPal anymore.

I am no longer using it. I found a great alternative which my clients like as well.

Login to Me Too

Sgadsby35
New Community Member

Hi 

did you manage to get your money?

i withdrawn £150 on 16th may at 10:41 and is still suck as pending and has now been past 72 hours! i need my money for shopping!!!

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.