Withdrawal request

dafocrekk

I am having the same problem. It has been a while since I joined PayPal, I could make withdrawals every single day without any problem. Suddenly, all of my transaction waiting for an approval and if it is going to take 72 hours just to verify them than I am going to lose all the money.
I need consistent money flow on my account. If that is not an available option than I am not able to run my business.  With the 72 hours review period and the 1-2 business days transaction time that can add up to 5 business days! We cannot work with 5 business days transaction time in 2018. Right now, I am starting to consider moving my business elsewhere. I had such a good experience with PayPal before...so disappointing. 

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@dafocrekk

Nothing is ever guaranteed, withdrawals are 2-72 hours in the UK.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

dafocrekk

Then I am definitely going to move my business, 72 hours is outrageous.

Also, I do not understand why has this never happened before? I am making consistent transactions almost with the same amount of money. If they need to review because of security purposes then I assume they should look into fresh accounts with first-time transactions to make sure everything is fine. And as I was mentioning that has never happened before.

I am making withdrawals every day, sometimes more than once. It's going to cost a bit more but if this is the case I am pretty sure that from now on I would only accept payments directly to my bank account. 

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@dafocrekk

ok

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

dafocrekk

Wow. Customer satisfaction, right?

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@dafocrekk

You are no customer of mine I just took the time to respond to your post with the info you asked for.

Whether you want to continue using paypal having had that info really is of no interest to me.

I don't make their policies. 

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.