Withdrawal on Money under review ?

marcoe70
Contributor
Contributor

Recently the majority of my withdrawals from paypal to my bank account have sufferred delays due to the being under review for security reasons . Surely if these are random checks i shouldn't be encountering them on most of my withdrawals . Maybe i should have a go on the lottery if i'm so lucky ?

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

You and a lot of other people at the moment.

Paypal are supposed to be introducing a quicker payment transfer to bank accounts but due to technical issues (according to them) it has made a lot of security reviews come about.

It seems to be taking rather a while to fix and people are understandably getting very miffed about it.

So don't feel isolated, its of no comfort but you are not the only one.

All you can do is be a tad more patient for your dosh.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

sammy509
Contributor
Contributor

To be honest I think people are miffed because they have had no explanation from either PP or a MOD and no one will convince me that they are not reading all these complaints. 

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

I do agree Sammy.

People would be more understanding if they actually put up a thread explaining the problem and what is happening as it seems to be taking a long while to sort.

Also it seems odd that some are getting the 2-3 day transfer, some the 2 hour and some 6 hour and loads security reviews.....and when they ring up they seem to be getting different answers and not very understanding customer service reps either.

Smiley Sad 

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.