Withdrawal issues now resolved

PayPal_david

Hi everyone,

As a lot of you may be aware and have been affected by, there was a delay with withdrawals that were initiated on the PayPal website in the early part of this month. There was a significant delay and there was a lot of people affected by it and it took a while to be resolved by our technical team. I can only sincerely apologise for any delays that you may have incurred.

This has been resolved since and all of the money should be appearing in your bank accounts by now. If any of you are still having issues or delays, please contact us directly so that we can review your account specifically.

You also should have had the £5.00 GBP withdrawal fee's refunded back your PayPal balances.

David.

Login to Me Too
98 REPLIES 98

margaritamag
Contributor
Contributor

Hey I withdrew £200 ( time and date below ) from my account, I have checked today ( 7 Aug 2012 ) and the cash is not there - However paypal is telling me that the transaction status is completed - I didn't use the £5 service that paypal does - I used the one that takes 2-3 working days.

Date:   4 Aug 2012 Time:  

00:53:56 BST

Login to Me Too

W1LL
Contributor
Contributor

I can confirm the issue has not been resolved as ive been waiting for a withdraw stated as "pending" for about a week now, ive rang and the person on the other end said it was a technical issue that she would have to pass of to some team, im really **bleep** as i need this money desperatly and i have another lot of money being paid into here tomorrow, is this the kind of service we should pay for??

Paypal if you read these, please sort it out there's ppls with business' now in trouble and families on the edge because of you

PAY US WHAT WE ARE DUE PLEASE!!!

Login to Me Too

bebellou

I have the same problem - it's my first time using PayPal, not for selling on e-bay but receiving money as a host on Airbnb and I have payed 5$ to withdraw money earlier and NEVER received money on my bank account even though my payement status says: completed, while the lady on the phone from PP assured me that "my money left the PayPal facility":-D.

Pay Pal, where is my money?????

I''ll never use this service again, what a mistake!

Login to Me Too

Ashers1985
Contributor
Contributor

bloody joke!!!!!!!!

Login to Me Too

shivakolli
New Community Member

my payment had auto withdrawn on 10th august.my transaction status shows as "compleated" .but till date i havent received the money in the bank.the interesting issue is i havent conformed my bank account.why my payment had sent to bank account?.....

Login to Me Too

Kieran1991
New Community Member

Hi there, I'm having problems with withdrawing money to my bank account. Everytime I click on transfer to bank account it says add bank account which I do, by entering sort code and account number, and then it says withdraw to UK bank which I click on but then it says I already have this account registered.

It's making me pull my hair out, if anyone could help, thankyou.

Login to Me Too

Adewolves
Contributor
Contributor

For the second time now I've got my withdrawl saying pending when it should be in my account within 2 hours. I requested the withdrawl yesterday it's still saying pending this morning.

Login to Me Too

ladyadams
Contributor
Contributor

Exactly the same for me but it has just changed to completed, though if it makes it to my bank account is another matter!

Login to Me Too

beattrooper
My withdrawal has been pending for 10+ hours i got no money!
Login to Me Too

W1LL
Contributor
Contributor

Im getting really sick of this, i commented on here the other day about my last payment from ebay literally an hour or so after commenting my money transfered, now again i have no money except £80 which i withdrew from paypal under a 2hour thingy and as soon as i click withdraw it said " oh hang on it wont take 2 hours but 72+ because we wanna look into it " look into what?, all they do is spout off about the user agreement we signed to be able to use paypal. Theres no proper explanation as to why and im sat here thinking " What the **bleep** you doing with my money **bleep**s" its a new account, im a new customer, and this is how you treat me.

**bleep** poor customer service, stop hiding behind all your legal eagles and start paying attention to the customer.

If i went into a bank to withdraw my money and they said "yup that'll take 2 mins sir" then "oh no wait, we need to look into something it's gunna take 72+ mins...user agreement...blah **bleep**ing blah" im pretty sure you wouldnt have many customers left.

Now i've got to go to friends and family members asking for hand outs until this **bleep**ing money clears making me look like a **bleep**, Maybe i should call my solicitor!

Thansk for **bleep**ing NOTHING 

Will

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.