Withdrawal issues now resolved

PayPal_david

Hi everyone,

As a lot of you may be aware and have been affected by, there was a delay with withdrawals that were initiated on the PayPal website in the early part of this month. There was a significant delay and there was a lot of people affected by it and it took a while to be resolved by our technical team. I can only sincerely apologise for any delays that you may have incurred.

This has been resolved since and all of the money should be appearing in your bank accounts by now. If any of you are still having issues or delays, please contact us directly so that we can review your account specifically.

You also should have had the £5.00 GBP withdrawal fee's refunded back your PayPal balances.

David.

Login to Me Too
98 REPLIES 98

sammypvt
Contributor
Contributor

I got sa transfer of £825 from a customer, they took their £40 fee and told me my money was on hold for 21 days,I rang and they clarified they were wrong not my transfer is on hold because they need to verify my accont.An account i have been using for ages. After they agreed they were wrong, my transfer is now pending. What a bunch of a holes. They are on the make and are using our money held to earn interest for themselves. The only way out is for people to stop using them on e bay. I know buyers are not effected and are protected, but buyers are also sellers in many cases. we need to stick it to them the robbing greedy bar stewards. A friend of mine told me that an x employee of pay pal is giving evidence against pay pal for deliberately holding funds to earn interest in the 24 hr money market and short term bank rates. DISGUSTING.

Login to Me Too

RowBot
Contributor
Contributor

A supervisor at Paypal told me, eventually, that they hvae a 'glitch' in their security system which is causing all of these holds with people's withdrawals.

Whether you believe that is of course up to you, personlly I just think they're a dreadful company who don't give a crap about anyone.

Login to Me Too

YellowSunflower
New Community Member

My money was held for "security issues" for 26 hours, it's been processing to my bank account for the last 4 hours and I cannot get any sense out of PayPal as to what is going on.

Two out of three downloads I've made have had "security issues"! 

Login to Me Too

FrillyFrog
Contributor
Contributor

3rd time this week a withdrawal of mine has been placed on hold for 'security reasons'.  I DEMAND an explanation from one of the Paypal moderators on here (who have gone very quiet funnily enough) WHAT'S GOING ON and WHEN WILL IT BE RESOLVED?

Login to Me Too

FrillyFrog
Contributor
Contributor

Same again today with a fourth payment this week.

C'mon Payal, explanation please.

WHY ARE WE WAITING?

Login to Me Too

RowBot
Contributor
Contributor

Do you know anyone else who has a Paypal account? You could try sending your money to them & seeing if they can withdraw it to their bank account. it seems that some people can withdraw OK but most can't. If you're desperate it might be worth a try, I nearly resorted to this on the 8th day of waiting but my money finally showed up.

Login to Me Too

texasjim
Contributor
Contributor

I AM STILL WAITING FOR MONEY TO GO INTO MY BANK ACCOUNT, FROM THE 8/9/12 . IT SHOWS COMPLETED ON PAPAL BUT HAS NOT ARRIVED INTO MY  BANK ACCOUNT AND IN ALL HONESTY I'M FED UP... WORRIED AS TO WHERE MY MONEY IS AND IF I'M GOING TO GET IT.. ITS DISGUSTING THAT PAYPAL CAN TREAT US LIKE THIS AFTER ALL IF IT WEREN'T FOR US THEN PAYPAL WOULD NOT BE MAKING ANY MONEY. .WHO DO WE COMPLAIN TO AS PAYPAL DO NT REPLY TO MY EMAIL'S..OR SHOW ANT CONCERN WHAT SO EVER...

ITS A COMPLETE SHAMBLES AND A NIGHTMARE FOR US GENUINE PEOPLE WHO NEED OUR MONEY THAT BELONGS TO US AND PAYPAL ARE NOT DELIVERING...DO THEY NOT HAVE ANY SHAME IN TREATING US LIKE THIS AND WHY NOT BE HONEST INSTEAD OF FOBBING US OFF...

Login to Me Too

redriverrock
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal are an absolute disgrace and I really believe these 'issues' are quite deliberate. Why does no one from paypal ever respond?

I have a verified account with no chargebacks/complaints EVER and my own website (i hate ebay!) Can someone from paypal explain to me why my withdrawals are always under review...never has there been a problem but still they are 'under review'. What are you reviewing and why do you NEVER ANSWER CUSTOMER QUERIES

Login to Me Too

texasjim
Contributor
Contributor

this has not been resolved as there are tons of unhappy paypal users who are not getting the money that has been withdrawn from theit paypal account, into their bank accouts even though its showing as completed... where has our money gone as it is not in our bank accounts. this is terrible for paypal to be doing this..

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.