Withdrawal issues now resolved

PayPal_david

Hi everyone,

As a lot of you may be aware and have been affected by, there was a delay with withdrawals that were initiated on the PayPal website in the early part of this month. There was a significant delay and there was a lot of people affected by it and it took a while to be resolved by our technical team. I can only sincerely apologise for any delays that you may have incurred.

This has been resolved since and all of the money should be appearing in your bank accounts by now. If any of you are still having issues or delays, please contact us directly so that we can review your account specifically.

You also should have had the £5.00 GBP withdrawal fee's refunded back your PayPal balances.

David.

Login to Me Too
98 REPLIES 98

Riddlesden
New Community Member

Mine is still pending after 72 hrs.....Totally useless, Last withdrawal went through fine.

Smiley Sad

Login to Me Too

HandlesHinges
Contributor
Contributor

Been with Paypal and my Bank a long time with no problems and we run a busy internet site.

Since 28th June any withdrawals from Paypal are being supposedly refused by the bank and returning to Paypal.

Paypal say its the banks fault, Barclays say its Paypals fault. Meanwhile I am piggy in the middle with suppliers shouting for money and staff who will need paying on Friday and my money (quite a lot of it) in the air somewhere between Paypal and the bank.

I notice that the wording on the withdrawals screen has changed, Used to say it would take 2-3 working days but now says something about 2 hours - is this the problem?

Has anyone else had this experience? I would really appreciate some assistance on this

Login to Me Too

Misheckm
Contributor
Contributor
PayPal claim withdrawal issues now resolved but I don't think so. I am a small business owner and a new start up. I chose PayPal for payment options for obvious reasons. But I must say I'm highly disappointed with their service. I tried withdrawing funds to my bank on the 26/6/7 using the faster £5 1 day option to no avail. Only to get a "completed" email message but no funds then 3 days later followed by an email informing me that PayPal could not complete my transaction to my bank and had returned my funds to my account. I immediately called PayPal and got a total excuse I couldn't understand about system checks and security for my own benefit. So I tried once again to withdraw funds to my bank paid the £5 for a faster service 1-2 days to no avail once again!!!! My bank is verified am now left dazzled anyone experiencing this problem ???? Please assist
Login to Me Too

orchid_IA
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal talk so much rubbish! Their withdrawal problems are not resolved, not even after a month. So frustrating and pathetic! I have not been able to withdraw for the past month.

I should and will proceed legally!

Login to Me Too

redfrenchie12
New Community Member

Hi

I have made 7 withdrawls since the 28th June and they are still showing processing, contacted paypal and they said they are subject to random security checks but with no reason as I am a business this is crippling me any updates on any issues causing this?

Sharon

Login to Me Too

Sjwales
New Community Member
I'm trying to withdraw funds from my PayPal account to my bank account and it's being returned all the time due to a 'processing error' ! Can somebody from PayPal sort this out quickly I've got an 18 month old daughter to feed ! I NEED MY MONEY !!
Login to Me Too

lukedt95
Contributor
Contributor

It's laughable they say the problems are 'resolved', I made a withdrawal to my Bank around 3 or 4 days ago, it now says complete yet my money is not in my bank, and now isn't in PayPal, meanwhile I'm left without any money at all.

I've had endless problems since signing up to PayPal, such a massive waste of my time and money.

Login to Me Too

alfiedog2012
Contributor
Contributor

Payment issues are NOT resolved Paypal.   Ive got two lots of MY money stuck in your Pending status and needed it for postage costs.   Sort it Out!

Login to Me Too

Spoony
Contributor
Contributor
Just to echo other people; these problems are still occuring and the issues are not "resolved".
Login to Me Too

ZOE3766
Contributor
Contributor

i put some cash in closed bank acount by mestk from pay pal how long will tack to get it back 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.