Withdrawal fund to bank account keep redirecting me

blackpassion

Hi,

Today I was trying to withdraw from my PayPal balance to my local bank account (previously addedd), at first, the "New" PayPal told me that it needed more information and required me to use "Old Paypal View". After finishing the verification by providing full 16-digits credit card number, it allowed me to enter the amount to withdraw and proceeded to the page "Review your withdrawal information". After pressing the submit button, it just redirect me to the "withdrawal funds" where I need to enter the amount again.

I was trying many times and it just kept looping without giving any error.

More information: My account is in good standing without any limitation, I cleared browsing data & cookies as well and tried to do the withdrawal on another computer but boht failed.

So, I believe this is a technical issue from PayPal side, so please have look at my problem and do something.

Thank you

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@blackpassion

Nothing anyone on here can do, contact paypal customer services.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

answermeplease
Contributor
Contributor

Have this been resolved? I have the same problem. I cannot withdraw funds since yesterday, it just keep redirecting the page.

Login to Me Too

XanderGS
Contributor
Contributor

Having the same issues, cannot widthdraw to bank account anymore although I was able to do it couple weeks ago. Any idea whats going on?

Login to Me Too

harper67
Contributor
Contributor

I too am experiancing same problem. Got refund few weeks ago with no bother. First time any problems with PayPal.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.