Withdrawal Status "completed" but money is not transferred in bank account

Harsh2
Contributor
Contributor

I have received a payment which I then transferred to my SBI account. Now here in PayPal it shows withdrawal completed but there is no money transferred in my account please help me as soon as possible .

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

HaMien
New Community Member

I also like that, but I withdraw to BIDV (Vietnam)

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Donna

Hi Harsh2

Welcome to the PayPal community and what a great question to start with.

Withdrawals can take anything from 2 – 72 hrs to complete through our system. Generally they'll complete within 2 hours however we will occasionally hold a withdrawal for further review. To provide one of the safest online payment services our internal security system reviews every transaction before it's released.

This type of review can happen for various reasons. For example, you may have received a higher-than-usual amount of money into your account, you may be logging in from an unsecure network or you may have made changes to your account  recently.

Once our review has finished your withdrawal will show as ‘completed’ and will be processed to your bank account if the review didn't turn up any issues.

-Donna

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.