Withdrawal: £5.87 = 24 HOURS, £27 = 24 HOURS, £202 = 72 HOURS. Interest scam!!!!!!!

DR20
Contributor
Contributor

What a complete joke....I try to withdraw £5.00 and it takes 24 hours????? then the next day after a few more ebay sales £202 and that takes 72 hours??? then just now £10 takes 24 hours??? I am now unable to post my items which leaves my buyers waiting longer. I call paypal and speak to a drone who only knows how to read a script off the screen. Terrible customer service!!  THIS IS NO SECURITY REVIEW, ITS A INTEREST SCAM!!!!

For those of you who dont know, paypal featured on watchdog earlier this year for the exact same thing there doing now to everyone. They were forced to comply with the faster payment scheme which means they can no longer gain interest from our money so they create this fake 'security review' as an excuse to hold onto our money longer to gain interest. I have reported it to watchdog again and I suggest you all do the same!!! Someone needs to do something about this cause all they are doing is holding onto our funds to gain interest from it. 

What a terrible scam of a company. 

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

billz2109

I'm experiencing the same problems. By any chance did you try to withdraw all three within 24 hours?

Login to Me Too

DR20
Contributor
Contributor

Nope, all withdrawals done on seperate days after my ebay sales have finished. Even after the £5 & £27 have cleared my account they are STILL being held for 72 hours for 'security review'. I Called them and was told they have no idea how long its going to last, could be a day (obviously not as its now 4 days and still doing it) or a week

What a joke

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.