Withdraw request under review

angel58

Am so fed up with Paypal, this is the third time in 3 weeks that they have held up my withdrawal of funds.  No reason given, no apologies.  I understand the fraud prevention reasoning, but the account name & number hasn't changed so why do they need to keep doing this.  The last two occasions it took 5 days for the money to go into my account. Am going on holiday shortly and want the money for my spending.....................this is my money !!  Maybe I'll ask my e-bay customers to pay by cheque then at least I know I will get MY money.

Login to Me Too
79 REPLIES 79

nickwestham
Contributor
Contributor

As with other posts in this thread the delayed withdrawal is really annoying me, i have 3 pending at the moment all for small amounts and it is quite obvious there is no "review", I asked a Paypal agent for more info on exactly what goes on during this process and she was not able to answer, obviously.  What is clearly happening is they are just sending the payments the old way, I noticed that recent withdrawals after 72 hours have shown on my bank statement as "Paypal withdrawal" rather than "Paypal Faster Payment" which is what it shows as on the rare occasion it is done within a few hours.  Why cant you just be honest about it Paypal?!

Login to Me Too

tarotlady58
Contributor
Contributor

I don't think Paypal know what being honest means. All they are interested is how much money they make off you. I would also like to know what it means when they do a "Review" what does that actually entail? Its a load of rubbish. A review means getting as much Interest off your money as they can?

Login to Me Too

brogancody
New Community Member

its been over 72 hour since i made a withdrawal but its still pending 

Login to Me Too

Hanra222

My withdrawal said pending for up to 72 hours?? This time is up and it's still pending? After several e-mails to PayPal I'm still waiting for my money (£275) and I wont post the item I sold until I get the money so I'm getting grief off my buyer which is understandable.

how long am I gonna have to wait, I'm really losing patience!! 

Login to Me Too

alexdhudson

How long did you have to wait for?

Login to Me Too

Jaxx12
Contributor
Contributor

Hi everyone,I am having trouble YET AGAIN with withdrawing MY MONEY from my paypal into my own bank account,last week it took 74 hours even though I got an email saying it will be 4 hours,Ive transferred more of MY MONEY into my account today and its saying pending,I got an email saying it will be at least 72 hours,THIS IS MY MONEY STOP MESSING ABOUT AND TRANSFER IT TO MY BANK ACCOUNT.I am not happy with paypal at all,some of us are single parents with kids to feed,were not all multi million pound businesses,this has to stop.I notice MY MONEY went out of my account instantly hmmmmm where has it gone for the next 72 hours!!!!!!!!!!!!

Login to Me Too

slmbjmrm
Contributor
Contributor

This is my 4th time withdrawing money and yet again its under review why? Isn't the 1st three times enuff , how many more reviews am I going to get before paypal just gives me my money in the time scale it tells me , if I didn't need it I wouldn't withdraw it !!!!

Login to Me Too

Fpmed
Contributor
Contributor

I can't understand this, withdrew an amount the other day appeared instantly in our bank account, requested a withdrawal today 4 hours later still no funds in our bank account. This is ridiculous! 

Login to Me Too

chipsandgravy

Everyone check back to Page 4 and dazmans solution. It actually works. I transferred £40 at 10am this morning and it is still pending. I have just transferred another £40 using his method and it cleared instantly!

Login to Me Too

johnnyo10
Contributor
Contributor

it dont work!!!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.