Withdraw money to bank 3-5 days?

ItsJoshyxo
Contributor
Contributor

My withdraw to bank was 3-5 days, then went to 24hours after a while then to 2 hours (even tho it says 2 hours, it's instant) but now it's went back to 3-5 days? i'm not actually sure why, could anyone enlighten me? thankyou

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

No one but paypal can know the answer to that one.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

ItsJoshyxo
Contributor
Contributor

I know, i mean it is a lot better when it's instantly, ot having to wait  basically  a week for some cash,,,

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Sarah

Hi ItsJoshyxo,

I understand withdrawal holds can cause an inconvenience. Apologies for this.

Our internal security system can delay withdrawals for review.

Possible reasons for this include include:

• You may have received a higher-than-usual amount of money into your account recently
  • You may have started selling more expensive items
  • You may have started to sell different items
  • You may have made changes to your account profile (such as adding a new address or a new bank account)
  • You may have accessed your account differently recently (such as logging in from abroad)
  • You may have received a higher-than-usual number of chargebacks, refunds, complaints or claims recently
  • You may have reported unauthorised activity on your PayPal account recently
Hope this is helpful and sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.

Sarah
Login to Me Too

spezzer
Contributor
Contributor
Has there been a response from Paypal about the 3/4 days or 72 hours quoted when withdrawing money? What Paypal need to understand is its all very well hanging on the funds for a few days but do they appreciate the consequeneces? Yes, i understand its a business and they collect daily interest on credit balances - I'm sure they do very nicely. But they will shoot themselves in the foot. I will not be using Paypal for future transactions. I will be sending the buyer my SC/ACC NO and they can freely use online banking to credit my bank account directly. By hanging on to my funds the customer aint having their furniture. Its not rocket science Paypal!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.