Withdraw link does nothing in new inteface

roboconnor
New Community Member

Im trying to withdraw money from paypal. But when I click withdraw money the slide up to select how much and where to withdraw it from doesn't show up. coincidentally the slide up for add money works fine.

If I alternatively click paypal balance > withdraw money then the withdraw options show up but the withdraw button does nothing. No error messages, nothing...

If i switch to classic I cant find anywhere to withdraw.

Paypal let me withdraw my money. Adding money happens to always work fine, why is it always a challenge of some sort to withdraw money.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Corry
Contributor
Contributor

Same thing happening to me..... you took the words straight out of my mouth!!!! ......i want to get my money out!!!!

Login to Me Too

LeeQuar
New Community Member

This is getting ridiculous... same happens to me... I have tried different browsers, clear cache, reset to defaul... nothing... Im thinking this is on purpose. I try to call paypal tomorrow and ask them. If they wont figure this out, Im switching to skrill.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_DavidR

Hi LeeQuar,

Welcome to the PayPal Community. I see you have not had a response from any of our members yet.

Have you considered reaching out to us on Facebook or Twitter? You can find us on Facebook by searching PayPal or to find us on Twitter search @askPayPal. You also have the option to call us. The number can be located at the bottom of your PayPal account under the Contact tab.

-David R

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.