Withdraw Funds to Bank account problem

sergisorok
Contributor
Contributor

I can't comlete Withdraw Funds to Bank account.

PayPal stand only perding status.

Transaction Details    
Your account has open issues. Click to Resolve or Check Status 

Withdraw Funds to Bank Account (Unique Transaction ID: 4KD19713CU552470E)         Total amount:   -£40.00 GBP Fee amount:   £0.00 GBP Net amount:   -£40.00 GBP
  Date:   6 Feb 2015 Time:   15:35:23 GMT Status:   Pending   Your withdrawal request is awaiting release for final processing, pending review by PayPal.
  Subject:  
Bank Account
Transfer to:   Santander x-3654
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

bye then.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Withdrawals take from 2-24 hours, when its completed it will change from pending to completed.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

sergisorok
Contributor
Contributor

I unrerstand all Volunteer Advisor only wrote their info without any real reason and any result.

Fo first withraw to bank account will complete very fastly to 5 minut's , after that bank be aproved money to account to 72 Hour's, this info in every wirdrawal transaction.

For second i thinck this offten mistake avtomatic PayPal system, besouse i have disput with hold money, but this money hold in normally and paypal account positive before some withrawal's  to bank account.

For third possiblee most reason mistake avtomatic PayPal system, but paypal support not see or not respond with any reason from my many messege's with full withrawal detal's from help section, email some day's nad later.

Login to Me Too

sergisorok
Contributor
Contributor

@Withdrawals take from 2-24 hours, when its completed it will change from pending to completed@ -  For forthy Withdrwaval's Time issue more than 24 hour's. 

Login to Me Too
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

bye then.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

sergisorok
Contributor
Contributor

I unrerstand all Volunteer Advisor only wrote their info without any real reason and any result.

Fo first withraw to bank account will complete very fastly to 5 minut's , after that bank be aproved money to account to 72 Hour's, this info in every wirdrawal transaction.

For second i thinck this offten mistake avtomatic PayPal system, besouse i have disput with hold money, but this money hold in normally and paypal account positive before some withrawal's  to bank account.

For third possiblee most reason mistake avtomatic PayPal system, but paypal support not see or not respond with any reason from my many messege's with full withrawal detal's from help section, email some day's nad later.

Login to Me Too

sergisorok
Contributor
Contributor

Withdraw Funds to Bank account left more 72 Hour's.

There are many Withdraw Funds to Bank and not sure confirm, becouse in normally times transfer from PayPal to bank issue in minut's.

1. Withdraw Funds to Bank Account (Unique Transaction ID: 4KD19713CU552470E).

2.Withdraw Funds to Bank Account (Unique Transaction ID: 5C996151U71948059).

I agree this problem with opened case with hold money , but hold normally with positive balance account.

Ask to @AskPayPa many times not any answer's.

Please re-block avtomatic pending in my accont.

Login to Me Too

sergisorok
Contributor
Contributor

Ok ready Withdraw Funds to Bank account complered.

Kernowlass (Volunteer Advisor) say right.

Resume, for any Withdraw Funds to Bank avtomatic pending status possible, if account have case with hold, or this avtomatic pending status for any account for check transaction.

Withdraw Funds to Bank avtomatic pending status due to 72 Hour's.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.