Why is my transfer to debit card on hold when last time it tooks seconds

dravid
New Community Member

Paypal has held my transfer to debit card for 24hrs because of security reason. This is bullsh*** as its an establish debt card i have used before. The first time I added and transfer I I had the 24hour hold, then I was able to transfer within seconds to the debit card.

I really need the transfer to go immediate to be debit card as I have schedule payment from by card and it may bounce or incur fees $35.

When you call the useless contact center, the manager just like the useless agent cannot help you, they tell you the same BS.

Why cannot they transfer you to a security team expert like at the bank and they can verify and release your transaction. The reason is that Paypal intentiionaly does this to keep its member cash in their acccount to make money from it and the fake reason is security. If I call it they should be able to authenticate and resove matter on the phone and stop saying its a system/computer. Management implements systems, STOP blaming computers.... POOR excuses. Who is going to pay me back my FEEs and inconvenences?????/

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@dravid

No idea as you can't withdraw funds to a debit card in the UK.

Try asking on your own countries forum?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.