Where can my buyer give positive feedback so I can collect my pending money ??!!

legend10x
New Community Member

I recieved money for my business via paypal on May 24th. Paypal is holding my money and I need it to ship the guys order within a certain time frame. I was told that the buyer can give positive feedback and the money will be released. where can he go to do this. it is urgent .

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

minty1
Advisor
Advisor

Hi legend10x

Some info from ppal website:

Why are my payments for non-eBay sales pending and how can I prevent this?

If you recently started to sell with PayPal and you don’t have any selling history with us, payments you receive (except eBay payments) are now being placed into your pending balance. As long as there are no problems with the transactions, you’ll have the money within 21 days.

Typically, you can access these payments within 7-14 days if you:
  • Send the item to the buyer’s postal address, as shown on the Transaction Details page
  • Mark the item as sent on the Transaction Details page and provide the dispatch details (for digital goods, mark the item as processed on the Transaction Details page).

Once you complete the below requirements, you won’t be considered a new seller any more, and you should receive future payments sooner.
  • Confirm your identity
  • Receive a predetermined number of payments
  • Receive a predetermined amount in payments for goods/services
  • Wait a predetermined number of days from the date you received your first payment.

You can also view your remaining requirements and confirm your identity at any time by logging in to your account and visiting the Resolution Centre.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.