WITHDRAWL from PayPal to bank account

LisaBellerby
Contributor
Contributor

hi can anyone help, I sold my metal detector on eBay this afternoon & the buyer paid straight away, so at 5.15pm I requested to withdraw the money from PayPal to my bank account, which I have done may times before & the money has gone into my bank account instantly, but this time I have received an email from PayPal about requesting a withdrawal to my bank account & that it may take up to 24hrs to be in my account, but when I log into PayPal it says pending may take 3-4 working days to appear in my account???? So how long will it take 24hrs or 3-4 days? I need this money, I need to send the buyer his detector so I need the P&P money, plus I need it for food & bills 😞 does anyone know why this has happened this time when it usually transfers instantly? I have 100% rating on PayPal & it's going into the same account that I've always used so I don't understand the delay.

SO FRUSTRATING!!!

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@LisaBellerby

In the UK its 2-24 hours UNLESS you get an email saying its subject to a random 72 hour security check.

HOWEVER there has been a glitch and we have been getting the 3-4 days email that should apply to US users only.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

LisaBellerby
Contributor
Contributor
Thank you, the email I received from paypal days upto 24 hours it's only when I log into paypal that the withdrawal is in the pending section and when I click on it it says payment in 3-4 working days, which really freaked my out as I have put next day special delivery on the detector I sold an I haven't got the money to post the item until the funds go into my account 😞 which the buyer won't be happy about (I wouldn't be) and money is really tight for us at the minute so I could do with the funds going into my account ASAP. Thanks again for your help 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.