Unable to withdraw funds to my bank account

MikeyB
New Community Member

I have a varified paypal account which is linked to my normal bank account. I use it to pay for items. Iv never received payment on it until now and i wish to put the funds into my bank. I have gone through the withdraw funds to bank account option, however it says there is no bank account and i need to add one. When i add my bank account it asks for further proof of my account by way of faxing various documents to prove i am "me". Im confused, surely i can add funds to the account im allowed to take funds from????

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

MikeyB
New Community Member

Also, on the tracking it is showin as completed.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_paula

Hi MikeyB, 

It sounds like your bank account may be disabled. Did you ever have it registered to other PayPal accounts. If you have had it registered to more than two accounts and this is the third it may be a case were the account needs further verification to allow it to be added. Also if you had it registered on PayPal and ever had any failed payments it can disable your bank account. 

I would maybe suggest that you give us a call so we can review your account specifically for you. To contact us please click on the contact us link at the bottom every PayPal page. 

Thanks for your post and I hope it helps

Paula 

Login to Me Too

Teopolina
New Community Member

I cant find a withdrawal otion on my account. First time user and I want o withraw my refund to my bank

Login to Me Too

PayPal_paula

Hi Teopolina, 

You are very welcome to the PayPal community. 

That is a good question. You should see a withdrawal option next to your balance on your PayPal account. If you are not seeing this option it may be that the country your PayPal account is registered in does not offer the option to withdraw. Not all countries have this option. If you click on the "Help & Contact" link at the bottom of any PayPal page once you are logged in it will give you the options available for your country. 

I hope this helps and thanks for posting, 

Paula 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.