URGENT PLEASE HELP urgent help ! bank withdrawal missing ,no help offered

tonyharris
New Community Member

As of today i am still awaiting a large transfer to my bank account which was initiated on the 26 sept ,on a faster payment ,money has never arrived,have spent five hours on the phone being told money will arrive the next day and given countless reasons for why it is taking so long,contacted this  morning to be told again someone will contact me within 72hours i have requested that these funds be traced on numerous occasions and have been denied,i have also been told that my bank is to blame ,contacted bank they cannot trace funds that have not been sent to them, i have also transfered four more amounts within the last two weeks on a 1-2 day transfer only one of which has arrived,my business is now going under as it can only withstand so much financial backlog,please help

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Wayne

Hi there tonyharris,

If funds go missing (it very rarely happens! Smiley Sad) we can begin a trace but only after 14 days have passed from the date you begun the withdrawal I'm afraid. Before then the funds are not considered missing according to the agreement we have with the major banks.

We will of course track them down but I'm not able to give you a timeframe.

Wayne

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.