Transfer money from my bank account to paypal?

chibinuyasha
New Community Member

Sorry this is my first time using paypal and first time buying stuff online.

I recently added my bank account on paypal

this what i have done so far but i didnt work

I went to My Account > Withdraw > Withdraw funds to your bank account

then i input $45 for the ammount.

then it gives me this error "Funds withdrawn must not exceed your available balance."

and i also have "$0.00 NZD From this balance"

i aslo tried this.... I went to My Account > Add Funds

and recieve this error. PayPal does not currently offer the ability to add funds from your bank account.

I currently have $77 from my savings account.

sorry im new to paypal

So can anyone teach me how to put money paypal using bank transfer.

thanks guys 😃

Login to Me Too
12 REPLIES 12

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@bangaroriki

You never need to add funds to your paypal balance to buy things as paypal will take directly from your linked funding source either bank account or card.

BUT if you ONLY have a linked bank account and no back up card then you may have to wait for the funds to transfer through to the seller = 5-7 days before you have your item sent.

If you add a back up card then paypal will credit the seller for you and paypal will take the wait for the funds to transfer to pay them back again.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

jagdishvasu

sir,

I want to transfer money INR to paypal account. I do not have credit / debit card.

Please explain..

regards,

jagdish vasu

Login to Me Too

Levy_z
Contributor
Contributor

GOOD DAY...
I also need some help... i would like to ask help, i've already linked my bank account here in paypal, and im hoping to transfer some funds from BANK - PAYPAL but i dont know how too... Can anybody help me, im from the philippines..
thank you...

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.