To ALL MODERATORS...Please Read!!!

Lightist
Contributor
Contributor

Could you please find out what is the situation with all these withdrawals coming under 'security review' all of a sudden?

10 years I've had a Paypal account and I've NEVER had a security review, and now I can't turn a corner without running into one! Also, what is the 'real' timescale for our money to be released?

I'm hearing differing versions of whats going on. I think there are plenty of posts now on this forum that would have alerted you to the problem. Can one of you please answer because the silence from Paypal is looking a bit childish now.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

RowBot
Contributor
Contributor

Well said. I don't think you'll get a response from a moderator though, they tend not to be very vocal when they know Paypal is in the wrong. Even if they did respond they won't tell you the truth, just give lame excuses.

If any of them want to prove me wrong then I'd love to hear from one of them on this situation...

Login to Me Too

Lightist
Contributor
Contributor

still waiting....

Login to Me Too

officer
Contributor
Contributor

trading standards say they are breaking their contract ..without a firm reason .ive had two from them one was..money laundering the other was a glitch in their system...

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.