Recent withdrawal queries

PayPal_david

Hi everyone,

I'd like to apologise about the delay in giving an update on this. We have been investigating your queries and responses.

Nowadays, we aim to withdraw money to your bank within 2 hours of you initiating it from your PayPal account. This is much faster than before.

However, our system delays a small amount of withdrawals for security reasons. These will usually take 21 hours to complete, a very small amount can take 72 hours. These will show as being “under review” in your PayPal account.

You can find the small print in our UA in section 6.2.b.3.

P.S. While I hope this sheds some light on the situation, I understand your frustration and confusion. I’ll make sure to forward your feedback, too.  

Thanks,

David.

Login to Me Too
253 REPLIES 253

Andibid1
Contributor
Contributor

Not fixed

£80 24 hrs

1p 72 hrs

1p 72 hrs

see my topic on the withdraw funds experiment

seriopusly why do paypal breach their own t&c's

Random review my arse

Ever read the email that comes through, may take up to24/72/365/999 (choose a number) of hours but MAY TAKE LONGER IF SUBJECT TO REVIEW.......

Why not the faster payment service like you say you going to use in Section £ of your terms eh????????

Login to Me Too

jackieg
Contributor
Contributor

Its absolutely disgusting, mine has been waiting over 72hrs and still says pending. Its my money and I would like it sent to my bank, the funds are there and I've already sent several e-mails to which the replies are excuse after excuse and different excuses at that. Resolve this matter and stop messing people around. Its not fair

Login to Me Too

jackieg
Contributor
Contributor

2hrs,34hrs,72hrs????  I've been waiting days and yet it still says pending. To say Im frustrated is an understatement and I find it quite pattronising that yr coming up with the same evcuses time and time again. rectify this matter asap 

Login to Me Too

Jonj1611
Contributor
Contributor

Just thought I would jump in here with what the others are saying, I have had my Paycrap account years and guess what, all my withdrawals are being held.

Another completely crap statement plus a blatant lie from these jokers.

Login to Me Too

Busy_mummy
New Community Member

Im trying to tranfser £40 into my bank account after selling something on ebay, its takes 16 days for the payment to finally show as available in my paypal and now im pushing on 58 hours since attempting to transfer the money to my account! This is taking the mick, especially when ive spent 40 mminutes on hold trying to call paypal to find out when its meant to be getting into my bank so i can use it to buy my kids food! 72 hours is bogus, plenty of people use paypal as their primary income (ebay and such) and now it takes half a week to actually get the money

Login to Me Too

tw33k12

If you manage to get through any chance u can post wat they say? : / as im  having a stupid wait for withdrawl.. 

Login to Me Too

KeithS
New Community Member

I've been trying to transfer funds to my bank account and the system keeps creating an error message! The Sort Code is recognised, so PayPal knows which bank to transfer funds to, but when I enter my personal A/c number, I'm told that there's an error!

Its my money and I'd like to transfer it. I understand that the longer PayPal have it, the more interest they earn, but this level of service is just not acceptable!!!

Login to Me Too

amandas1857

hi

i've tried to make a withdrawal to my bank account but it keeps coming up saying paypal is having some difficulties.

can you please help with this? 

Login to Me Too

allooks
Contributor
Contributor

I am really unhappy what PAYPAL did.

I withdrawed my money and I was told it takes up to 24 hours to be showed in your bank statement. So after 24 hours no money at all. So I went to check my withdrawing email and the email told me it takes up to 72 hours. Did I mess up or PAYPAL lied to me?

So I did another test, withdrawed another funds. Yes, 24 hous too BUT email told me up to 72 hours again. Why PAYPAL lied to me?  I won't withdraw funds if it takes 72 hours.

why ???????????????

Login to Me Too

tillymilly

I am always withdrawing money and now i am in pending? I want my money when I need My Money, What cash machines do you go to and it makes you wait a couple of hours to a couple of days until it lets you have it? I thought paypal had sorted it's problems out with all of this? Just Want And Need MY Money Please?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.