Problem with withdrawal

Majunia232
New Community Member

I have available money ready to withdraw. I can't withdraw money as it says 'The PayPal server is currently experiencing some difficulties. Please try again later or contact Customer Service. ' I have been messaging paypal service several times but no one responded or fixed the problem.

Whenever I want to add my bank account it says 'We're sorry, we're unable to link that bank account because it is disabled. Please try another bank account.' I tried with another bank account but the same thing appears.

I would like to get my money, it's been in the paypal balance from 9/03/16.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Majunia232

Firstly you can't withdraw funds UNLESS you have a bank account linked.

Secondly if that bank account has been disabled it may have been because you have had a neg balance at some stage OR a failed bank transfer to paypal or a seller.

The other reason could be that you have accidentally cancelled your direct debit on your online banking or failed to put the 4 digit code in correctly.

To withdraw your funds you may have to add another bank account.

Your other option is if you have a card linked to your paypal account as well then paypal would allow you to "send" your balance to another persons paypal account or spend the funds in there.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.