Prepaid Master card

nec_25
Contributor
Contributor

Hello! 

I am from Greece too , and yesterday (06/15/2016) I closed my account because i thought that something wrong happend with my cards (don't work) I reopen again a new acount i add  my cards again, the two of them accepted and wait for confermation( 1)Debit master card, Credit Master card) the other one ( Prepaid Master card ) is not alouded by the system. In my old account was accepted and works!!! Can you help me please to add my card?

Regards- Nectarios -greece

P.S. Card information is OK!!!!!

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Sophie

Hi nec_25,

Thanks for posting on the Community Forum and sorry to hear about this.

Generally, when you are receiving an error message when trying to add a card, this would be due to a decline on the card issuer's end. However, I can also advise that some prepaid cards may not be suitable for use on our system if the card issuer cannot supply you with a statement, as you would need this option to be available in order to confirm the card on our system.

In order for us to be able to help with this, I would advise contacting Customer Support directly so we can take a closer look and see what kind of error message shows when you try to add the card. You can find our contact details by clicking the 'Contact' option at the bottom of any page when logged in.

Thanks for understanding

Sophie

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.