Please help me anybody ***

dave19871

hello there i have just sold my cycle bike and have sent the funds to my bank account its saying 3-4 working days i have never seen this it usally says 72 hours or a few hours im worried to send my cycle bike 😞

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Sophie

Hi dave19871,

Thanks for posting on the Community Forum and sorry to hear about this.

It sounds like your bank withdrawal was temporarily held, which is a standard process that can occur from time to time. In general, withdrawals can take anything from 2 – 72 hrs to complete through the PayPal system. In most cases, they will complete within 2 hours however we will occasionally hold a withdrawal for further review. To provide one of the safest online payment services our internal security system reviews every transaction before it's released.

This type of review can happen for various reasons. For example, you may have received a higher-than-usual amount of money into your account, you may be logging in from an unsecure network or you may have made changes to your account profile recently.

Once our review has finished your withdrawal will show as ‘completed’ and will be processed to your bank account as long as the review did not turn up any issues.

I hope this information helps, but please let us know if you have any additional questions at all

Sophie

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.