Pending

kirastephen
Contributor
Contributor
Last night I clicked onto send money to my bank account and it told me it would take up to 2hrs. It is now late the next day and I've just checked and it says pending? Why is it doing this and how/when can I get my money! Hate hate hate PayPal and how I've had to wait over 21 days to get my money anyway and now they can hold for even longer when I want it sent to my bank even when I'm verified!!!!!
Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

BillyBones
Contributor
Contributor

Same here although mine actually says 'Complete' but is 'missing' somewhere. I've replied to others too - my money has always cleared in minutes until the last day or two. How can a company be allowed to do what they want with our money and either not explain delays or make their own rules that affect our own funds when in many cases we HAVE to use PP.???

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@kirastephen

2-24 hours in the UK

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

kirastephen
Contributor
Contributor
Well I sent it at 19:55 on 23rd of May and it's now 10:48 25th of May
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@kirastephen

Have you had a paypal email to say you have been subject to a random 72 hour security hold?

Have you withdrawn funds before or is this your first time?

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

kirastephen
Contributor
Contributor
No I haven't received an email but yes it is the first time I've withdrawn. Could that be why? How long will it take would you know?
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@kirastephen

Yes it could be but normally you get an email to let you know.

Have you double checked the bank info you added to make sure it is all correct?

Did you confirm your bank account with the 4 digit code sent to your statement?

If you did do so then i would give it 72 hours as that is the LONGEST time it should take and if it is that it clears dead on the 72 hour marker from what I have heard.

If not cleared then that is the time i would phone customer services.

BUT if any bank info is wrong it normally would ''bounce''  back to your paypal account balance.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.