Pending withdrawal

JS11
Contributor
Contributor
I requested a withdrawal to my bank account and it stated funds would arrive in 2hrs. After 2hrs still no funds and now my account reads pending and can take up to 72hrs!!! This is unacceptable I really need my money and would not have placed the request if I knew. At least if the funds were still in my PayPal account I could spend it to buy food etc. Can I cancel the withdrawal? Does anyone know why some withdrawal get held? Thanks
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

No i am just an ebay seller that helps out here.

There is no training as this is a user to user forum to help out each other, if you help a lot and are correct in your advice then you become a contributer and then an advisor.

I only speak and give advice from myself though, I do not speak or represent paypal in any way.

I give up my time to help you so a thank you or kudos would be cool.

Marking one of my replies as a solution would be appreciated if I sorted your problem.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
10 REPLIES 10

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Withdrawal take between 2-24 hours although often it is instant.

That is unless you get a random security hold of 72 hours in which case they email you to let you know.

Normally if you get the email the funds are released dead on the 72 hour marker. 

Marking one of my replies as a solution would be appreciated if I sorted your problem.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

JS11
Contributor
Contributor
Thanks for responding. What does volunteer advisor mean? Are you appointed by Paypal? I notice your not a moderator. Either way I appreciate your help.
Login to Me Too
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

No i am just an ebay seller that helps out here.

There is no training as this is a user to user forum to help out each other, if you help a lot and are correct in your advice then you become a contributer and then an advisor.

I only speak and give advice from myself though, I do not speak or represent paypal in any way.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

JS11
Contributor
Contributor
Ok thanks again have accepted your response as a solution😁
Login to Me Too

JS11
Contributor
Contributor
Ok so I have waited the 72 hours and my money is STILL pending. This is a joke. It was bad enough to go from 2hrs to 72hrs. So now what? This is money sent to me from another person. I do not sell and its my personal paypal account. Everything is verified and we are not talking thousands of pounds here. Really disgusted haven't even had an email to say how much longer or what the problem is. How much longer do I have to wait?
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

You stated on the 2nd that it said 72 hours so that would not be up until the 5th surely?

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Elleve
PayPal is a joke!!!We should all get together and complain!!!
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Why not just close your paypal account? Its not compulsory to have one you know.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

jaunas
New Community Member
I withdraw my money from my paypal account to my bank acount. And payment still pending. I'm waiting more then 2 hours. I receive the email from paypal..thats can take up to 24 hour. I think do need wait more then 24 hours?? Thank you
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.