Pending bank transfer to paypal account

scalpa
Contributor
Contributor

i purchased a thing on ebay but it directly deducted from my bank account so its okay but i did not know and tried to add funds from my bank to my paypal afterward to cover it because i thought my paypal would just go in the negative until i paid the balance but since PP already had taken the money i did not have enough to cover the transfer so i got chraged by my bank but its okay my question is since the action is still written as pending in my history and it says the money will be in my account later in the mounth will PP try to get the money again cuz the money still wont be there..

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

scalpa
Contributor
Contributor

is there a possibility that they have blocked my account because i cant buy things on ebay now without getting the message add a credit card.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Conor

Hi scalpa,

Welcome to our Community.

I notice you're yet to receive a response to this post from one of our other members. Can I ask if this has worked itself out or are you still having trouble making payments?

If so, I suspect this is what's happening here: http://ow.ly/UQFAQ Our internal security system is more likely to stop payments if you don't have a back-up funding source associated with your account. This is why you're being prompted to add a card to complete the payment.

Do you have a credit or debit card that you could add to your account to increase your chances of successful payments?

Conor

Login to Me Too

Fran93
Contributor
Contributor

Conor,

I have a credit card associated (and verified) to my account, but it's asking me to add one.

I've managed to make some payments in the past, but it only worked when the app redirected me to the "old interface", but now it doesn't appear anymore. Could it be a problem of the "new interface"? 

Thanks.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.