Pending Withdrawal

limfrancispol
Contributor
Contributor

I receive my salary through paypal then I just withraw my funds from paypal to my bank account. Ussually, when I withdraw its just a couple of minutes  then my funds are already transfered.  Now, it already took hours.  My withdrawal is still pending.  I urgently need a part of those funds.  Also, I am quite nervous regarding this, as the rest of this money is already alotted for my expenses for the next months to come.  It's my first time to encounter this.  Can somebody help? Thanks.

Login to Me Too
9 REPLIES 9

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@limfrancispol

Withdrawals in the UK are 2-72 hours, although you are correct in that a lot of the time its instant.

Normally completes by 24 hours UNLESS you have an email that says you are subject to a 72 hour random security hold. 

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

limfrancispol
Contributor
Contributor

Hi I am from the Philippines.  I have not yet received any notice but I am hoping that the funds would be released the soonest as I am really in need of money as of now.  Thanks.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@limfrancispol

Well if you are posting on the UK forum and do not say you are not in the UK then you will get advice for a paypal user in the UK.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

limfrancispol
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for the tip. As you know, I am new to this community. Next time, i will.  But anyway, are there other ways to have  an immediate response from the office? so that I can expedite my transactions.  Thanks again.

Login to Me Too

limfrancispol
Contributor
Contributor

@kernowlass

Hi there!

24 hours has already passed but my withdrawal is still pending.  They didn't send me any notice.  

What will I do? Again, I am from the Philippines.

Thanks.

Login to Me Too

limfrancispol
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks to all!
My withdrwal is already complete! 

Thanks PayPal Staff!

Login to Me Too

Grumpy77
Contributor
Contributor
For the love of God please sort this out. I sold about £1300 of stuff last night, and transferral of funds is pending, how am I supposed to pay postage with no money? What are you going to do about any negative feedback or ratings I receive as a result of delays? I can't even be bothered to rant about the rest you are withholding as a risk. Pretty much the last straw and I'm a couple of minutes away from roasting anyone I can contact by phone.
Login to Me Too

Grumpy77
Contributor
Contributor

I've had no email to advise my withdrawal is being reviewed, can someone please tell me what is the latest these are sent out?

It's about 15 hours since I submitted the request so is it fair to assume it will be freed up shortly, or could they still drop that bomb and leave me hanging? 

I know up to 72 hours is possible but there must be standard timescales.  Do reviews always take the full 3 days, if it's not being reviewed is it likely to be 24 hours? More?  Sorry, aside from wanting to buy materials for posting and get these sent out I have bills to pay and need food, gas and electric, all pretty urgently.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Siobhan2

Hi Grumpy77,

Thank you for contacting the PayPal Community forum.

If you have received a payment into your PayPal Account and you initiated a withdrawal straight away this may trigger our internal security system and the withdrawal is placed on hold. The average hold time-frame is 24 hours however it can be held for up to 72 hours.

You cannot rely on the funds received to pay for postage, there are times when the received payment may be held and the item will still need to be posted. More information on this can be found here - https://goo.gl/BmIQsk

- Siobhan

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.