Pending Withdrawal to bank account!

TaxiarchisVak

Hello i have made a request to withdraw some money to my bank account 1st withdrawal was at 3:00am 17/7/2013

2nd 13:00pm 17/7/2013 and 3rd and 23:00am 17/7/2013 and its my 1st withdrawl to 1 new bank account of mine. Is there any problem with that cause from my 1st withdrawl it has been nearly 56-58 Hours..

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

minty1
Advisor
Advisor

Hi TaxiachisVak

Could take up to 72 hours

Login to Me Too

Kushy
New Community Member

yes ok but why im mean 72hrs is an awefull lot of time, whats worst is ive sent small amount which take less than 1 hr and are in my account but now randomly amounts coming to £300 are been pending whats worst is i need the cash to post the items which i sold on ebay but paypal dont seem to care?

Login to Me Too

dagzw
New Community Member

Paypal clearly have no morals, ethics, or systems capable of dealing with their users' needs.  I also made three withdrawal requests within a couple of days.  The first went through immediately, the second took two days, and I am now close to waiting 72 hours for my third.  I have 100% positive feedback on eBay and all of the itmes I sold had been dispatched.

Paypal; have no legitimate reason for withholding my money but are clearly a law unto themselves.

I urge all of yout o find another way of trasnferring money because this system is diabolical and how they get away with it legally is anybody's guess - in any other circumstance their beghaviour would be considered criminial as they obviously just hold onto your money to earn themselves interest.  I am a finance professional and will do my utmost to spread the word amongst other users what a complete con this system is.

I would use Amazon Marketplace for future sales as they don't insts on partnering themselves with these criminals!

Login to Me Too

Maria20
Contributor
Contributor

Hello somebody please Help me, I have had a paypal account for about 3 years now and i have used it succesfully in the past, for some very strange resaon a week ago i sold 3 small items through ebay, the buyers have all paid but i cannot get my money it keeps saying Pending payment. why is this happening and when i try tp telephone paypal it is an automated system which is no good at all I just need to speak to a person about my problem. i am so frustrated and angry right now! please help

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Pending on ebay?

Pending on paypal?

Do the funds show in your paypal balance but when you click on pending does it state a 21 day hold?

Are you a new seller?

Is it an international transaction and if so where?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

mickyvassallo
Contributor
Contributor

Hi i am in the same position 57 hrs since i transfared money from paypal into a bank account, this is an absolute joke how are they getting away with this?..

Futher to the comment:   buyer pays for item and delivery but paypal won't release the money so how do they expect u to pay for postage?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.