Paypal customer Service does this actually exist??? Problems transferring money from bank to Paypal

1DisgustedUser
New Community Member

I am totally shocked there is no one i can write to or call...Paypal give you an option of 'Call Cusomer Service' yet when you click on it i go to  page with no info on it at all. I am going around and around in a circle and not getting anywhere. Is there such a thing as Paypal.

I had an email sent to my bank account to authorise the account with the code...the 1p went in but no code woth it???

I transferred moneies over 4 days ago and it still hasn't gone into my Paypal account.

Is there such a thing as a Customer Service Telephone number UK??? I need to contact them...this is ridiculous! I am totally disgusted with their customer service, it is beyond shocking!!!

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@1DisgustedUser

I have just clicked on help / contact bottom of this page > clicked on call customer services > scrolled down to log in > then the page came up with the code and telephone number.

Have you tried clearing your history / cookies and tried again?

I could just give you the number but its best for you to try and get the one time code as it helps you get help more quickly.

Also if you did not get the code on your bank account have you checked on your online statement only if you used a mini statement from an ATM then it may not show.

Secondly if still no luck then remove and re-add the bank account as sometimes that works and are you sure its a bank paypal accept?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.