Paypal and Romanian Banks.

Kaufmann

Hello, I am from Romania and i have paypal account, I added a debit card (romanian bank) and i confirmed it but I couldnt withdraw my money to bank account. should i have U.S bank account? how come? Im from romania and this is not logic... help please.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Kaufmann

You can't add a bank account in your country to withdraw funds. You can only withdraw to a card.

The US bank account option is there because paypal is a US company and allows its citizens to link their US bank accounts to other countries paypal accounts if they are living or working in that country, its not for you to use if you are not a US citizen.

Click on the link below and select the country you want from the drop down list for options available in that country.

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_display-country-functionality-outside&dispatch=5885d80a13...

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Kaufmann

Thank you for reply, I already confirmed my debit card. but its mastercard, is it problem ? still i cand withdraw my money to debit card...

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.