Paypal Credit Payment Pending

jon123x
New Community Member

Hi, Im looking to find out why my payment I am making into my paypal credit account is still pending? I am paying via my payal balance which is cleared and fine so I dont understand. Its been 3 days now and today is the day it due? Really worried, does anyone know why this is happening? 

Thanks in advance 

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

AptKmp123
Contributor
Contributor
Did you ever find anything out with this? Im having concerns about the pending status, its been 3 days for me as well. Thanks!
Login to Me Too

PayPal_david

Hi guys.

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you regarding this.

If you have made a payment via PayPal Credit and the payment is showing as Pending, you should reach out to our Credit team directly and we can assist you further.

This can be done by calling us on 0800 368 7155 and we can assist you further.

David.

Login to Me Too

Essex133
Contributor
Contributor

I made two payments on 15 December and they are both STILL PENDING! I managed to send PayPal a message after a LOT of searching to find a contact form but apparently it will take up to 8 days before I receive a response, which is diabolical since they have my money!

Login to Me Too

Itchybiscuit
Contributor
Contributor

Aye, same here.

I made a payment on 23/12/2017 and a week later, it's still pending.

My credit payment is due on 03/01/2018 - I'll be very unhappy to receive a 'black mark' against my account for someone else's incompetence/computer glitch.

I've noticed that 9 days on from the post I'm replying to, no-one from Paypal has bothered to reply...

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.