Paypal Balance not showing

Luckyboy2
Contributor
Contributor

I should have a balance of over £90 but my account is showing as having nothing since Thursday.

I've called and e-mailed..apparently it's a "broader problem" and they are working on it..anyone else having the same problem or have any more information as to when this might be resolved???

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

cathylouise
Contributor
Contributor

I have a missing balance of $500, since Friday, I was told the same, broader problem that was being worked on. I was told 72 hrs and am still waiting. This problem is now costing me money, and potnetially stopping me taking my daughter away at the weekend. Very far from happy right now.

Login to Me Too

nikih
Contributor
Contributor

Same here & as a business seller I can not get access to my funds! does anyone actually have an idea when this will be sorted?

Login to Me Too

jfloris
Contributor
Contributor
You can still see you balance in Activity (including balance & fees) if that helps
Login to Me Too

cathylouise
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks, but no it doesn't help, even though it is in activity I can't access it, and custoemr services are telling me that although they can see I've been paid, they can't access or transfer it on my behalf either. So, there is $500 sat in my PayPal account that I can't reach, so I can't pay my bills or pay for the travel tickets I need for the weekend, but I'm guessing someone is making money on interest somewhere along the line. Custoemr services and the technical team have now had a week ot sort this.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.