Payments and Recpts

PaulMorrice
New Community Member

Hi, I have been using paypal for only a short time. I have made a link so that customers can pay us from our web site. We only have one customer that has used that facility as its stiill in its infancy. However I have a payment made from hime and sinse that I have made a number of purchases. The problem is the purchases made have been offset against the payment made until the ballance now shows Zero. I wanted to transfer the payment out of paypal and show it on my normal business bank account so as to reconcile it on our Sage accounts package.

I can apparently withdraw the amount on Paypal as bal now zero. What is the best way to resolve this?

Paul

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Sophie

Hi PaulMorrice,

Thanks for posting on the Community Forum about this.

When you receive a payment to your PayPal balance, you would need to withdraw the money to your bank account after receiving it. If you leave money on your account balance, it will be used first when you send a payment.

Here’s how to withdraw:

1. Go to www.paypal.com/uk and log in to your account.
  2. Click 'Withdraw' near the top of the page.
  3. Enter the amount you want to withdraw, choose the bank account and then click 'Continue.’
  4. Review the details and click 'Submit.’ 

I hope this helps!

Sophie

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.