Payment stuck on processing

Kate5
New Community Member
Im trying to buy something online with paypal but after i press continue with the payment it gets stuck for hours at processing..what can i do?? I want to order these things..
Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

geocan
Contributor
Contributor

Same problem here, tried to pay for an item since yesterday at least 10 times.

It stops at  "processing....."  Glad I'm not alone with this issue. Got no fix or help so far from eBay.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@geocan

You are replying on a post that is nearly a year old !!

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

maxwellatl
New Community Member

@Kate

I know this issue is in the past for you but perhaps this can help others.  Simply open a new browser and log into your PayPal account.  Odds are the transaction processed find but the redirect link back to the original vendor's website had issues.  If your stuck in the "Processing" loop, simply log in on another browser and confirm PayPal shows your orders as "Completed".

@kernowlass

Who cares if the post is 1 year old?  What's your point?  Obviously this is a recurring problem and no solution was given.  Do you suggest unanswered problems not be addressed by the community if they reach a certain age?

Thankfully some people respond to older posts so they can be indexed on search engines & found by others who have the same problem in the future.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@maxwellatl

No what i am saying is that the person that has had the problem over a year ago has probably sorted it by now as it was a technical issue so its not worth responding a year later !!

And no i don't respond to post over a year ago as I have often responded to more recent ones with the same issue  AS LONG AS they were not technical issues which change on an often weekly basis with different reasons for the problem.

If someone has a similar problem they can start a new thread.

But as I have helped and got kudos from nearly 6000 users then i don't need you to tell me what or when I can post or what I say.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Tom_Ripley
New Community Member

Thanks for this helpful post, maxwellatl. I had exactly this problem, and because you posted this advice here, I have been able to fix it without having to create a new thread, and quite likely not getting an answer – as happened to Kate5. Good on you!

Login to Me Too

TED_NUGENT
Contributor
Contributor
I have this same problem and with the search engine that I used this forum came up on the top of the list to help me. Thanks that posted the original question and to those that followed up with a positive attitude a lot later. No thanks to those with ego and negative snobbish attitude to hinder the process, by just saying to start a new thread. I could care less how many +ve reviews someone may have gotten, I just need an answer to the persistent problem. Ps get a life.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.