Payment Under Review

alexmccormickk
New Community Member

So I deposited a sum of money to my PayPal wallet from my bank account and then sent money to my seller. The payment says it is complete... but the money I deposited to my wallet is pending. Now my seller has recieved the money but the payment is under review. 

The money that is pending from my bank says it will appear on in my wallet on the 1st of december (5 days) BUT the payment has already to completed to the seller.. 

I know it sounds really confusing... It is confusing me.. If someone can help I would appreciate

Thanks 

Alexmccormickk

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Sophie

Hi alexmccormickk,

Thanks for posting on the Community Forum and sorry to hear about this.

Sounds like you might have initiated a transfer from your bank to PayPal, and then completed the payment before the funds cleared through. The payment that you've sent to the seller should have completed successfully, and any pending review that's now occurring would be on the seller's end. They can contact us directly regarding this.

In relation to the pending transfer from your bank, this should clear through to your PayPal balance within 5-7 working days. Once this happens, you can either withdraw the money back to your bank account, or leave it on your balance to be used for future PayPal transactions.

I hope this helps!

Sophie

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.