PayPal to Bank issue

nli
Contributor
Contributor

Hello to all, 

I have withdraw-ed money to my bank account. A few days later my founds are neither in my bank or in PayPal. I have asked my bank about this issue and they told me they do not accept this kind of transaction and that I will receive my money back on my PayPal account. After checking this info with another bank client, everything is how they told me. Do I have to do something to get my money back? What should I do? PayPal support gives me no info, no support and no answers on any of my questions.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_paula

Hi nli and welcome, 

I am sorry to hear that you have not received your withdrawal. If your bank has advised that they do not accept this type of withdrawal then they should automatically return it to us. Once returned It is then added back to your PayPal balance. If this does not happen after 14 days please contact your bank to check and ensure that they have returned the funds to us. If they initiate a trance and confirm that funds have been returned and we have not yet added them to your account you can contact us via the "Help & Contact" link to request that we trace the funds for you from our side. 

I hope this helps answer your question for you. 

Paula 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.