PayPal Credit Help

Milo74237
Contributor
Contributor

I tried to purchase a product from Apple but PayPal refused my credit. I called Paypal who transfered me to PayPal credit who told me to call 'Call Credit'. I called them and they told me to look at my credit score on their site which I did. They said if there was anything to dispute then I would. I have looked at my credit; a score of 592. I don't know where to go from here. 

Is there some kind of wait time before I can apply again? I haven't had an email from PayPal to explain why I have been declined. I need this product, but I haven't the ability to pay it off in a lump sum. If someone could please get back to me with some help that would be amazing. 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Tootabin32
New Community Member

I have the same issue. I have used Paypal for years. Have a current regular payment with them. But as I've recently moved house I don't qualify according to apple customer service. I to need this, and have more than the ability to pay for it monthly. Paypal maybe need to revise it for existing customers. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.