PP has disappeared from my payee list on my online bank account

TheGardenShed
Contributor
Contributor

Hello

As per subject header I'm asking if anyone has encountered this issue recently and resolved it?

The PP customer service and resolution decision trees don't seem to enable me to ask this question directly.

I prefer to credit my PP from my bank account. This only takes a few mins to transfer and I like the control it provides.

I transfer funds often and within the last 3 weeks -ref subject header.

My bank has advised me to contact PP directly about this as there have been 'issues with PP'

Any advice gratefully received!

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@TheGardenShed

If you click on 'add funds' in your paypal account > continue > paypals sort code etc is on that page.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@TheGardenShed

Have you had a failed bank transfer OR a negative balance recently?

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

TheGardenShed
Contributor
Contributor

Many thanks Kernowlass -no neither of those issues are the case-I'd understand if it was.

Bank has been a bit tight lipped tbh-they looked into it, then said the issue was with PP-that 'there have been issues with PP'-quote.

What would be helpful is if I could simply add PP back as a payee into my bank accoun. It was so many years ago I added PP I can't remember what info I used, but to do it now I need PP's account number and sort code and I can't seem to locate this from the PP info -unless perhaps you know where this could be found??

Cheers!

Login to Me Too
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@TheGardenShed

If you click on 'add funds' in your paypal account > continue > paypals sort code etc is on that page.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

TheGardenShed
Contributor
Contributor

Oh my-there it is! I hadn't delved as far as 'continue'.

thanks so much 🙂

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.