Negative WITHDRAWAL limit and help with it

Mime1
Contributor
Contributor

Recently I wanted to withdraw money as I always do ( so far had no issues) from PP acc to debit card like I always do.

PP lets me withdraw it but than 3 days after initial withdrawal money is sent back to my account and here is what is said:

=

Date: Aug 30, 2017
Time: 22:13:24 PDT

Subject: 
Canceled Withdraw has just sent you €xxx.00 EUR with PayPal

=

I have already raised all my limitations and so far I could withdraw any ammount I wish without single problem.

When I check my limits this is what I get:

=

Withdrawal Limit

Your credit or debit card daily withdrawal limit is the maximum amount you can withdraw to your card each day.

Your daily card withdrawal limit is: -€0.01 EUR per day

-€0.01 EUR Remaining  
Limits refer to your primary currency. If you use a different currency, we will convert the equivalent amount to your primary currency and amend the limit accordingly.
=
And now Im puzzled as I have no more options to raise limits (I had no previous limitation) and I also went to test my credit card - PayPal charged it with 1 or so euro and it went good, and cc confirmed.
Is this glitch or something else?!
Help please. 😞
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Siobhan2

Hi Mime1,

We do not have access to your PayPal Account, this is a member to member Community Forum. For full assistance with your account and account specific information you will need to contact us using the options provided in my previous message,

- Siobhan

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

Mime1
Contributor
Contributor

Is it possible that NO ONE has this type of issue, only me?!!!!!

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Siobhan2

Hi Mime1,

Thank you for contacting the PayPal Community Forum and welcome as a new member! 

Your question is very account specific and we would be unable to tell you why this has happened over a public forum. I would suggest contacting us via Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/PayPalUK/, Twitter - @AskPayPal, email or phone and we would be happy to advise.

- Siobhan

Login to Me Too

Mime1
Contributor
Contributor

You are reffering me to them and they are reffering me to you because of "high ammount of messaging".

Is someone making a fool out of me for my own money?!

Does any **** person in PayPal actually know WHAT problem is with my account?!

Login to Me Too
Solved

PayPal_Siobhan2

Hi Mime1,

We do not have access to your PayPal Account, this is a member to member Community Forum. For full assistance with your account and account specific information you will need to contact us using the options provided in my previous message,

- Siobhan

Login to Me Too

KronKilton
Contributor
Contributor

I have the same problem right now, did you solve it?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.