Need to withdraw but paypal only allows to add US bank

SupermanReturns
Contributor
Contributor

Withdaw(Estonia): Withdraw funds from your paypal account to 1)credit card, debit or prepaid card: 2)local bank

I can't do none 

Well, i have linked my MasterCard credit card and profile is 80% completed.

Somehow like in February i tried to add bank account and from "old view-classic view" i linked my bank account, they send me 0.3 euro and my paypal and bank account (swedbank) was connected. Now in June i see that paypal no longer shows "classic view" and it says my profile is only 80% completed and i need to add bank account to withdraw my funds. I keep pressing "link a bank account" but it only gives me U.S bank!?!?! 

I'm from Estonia, account is created in Estonia and i'm trying to add my swedbank to withdraw funds since paypal is not letting withdaw funds to credit card or debit card but i can't add because paypal only allows to add U.S bank account.

Please help me. I contacted with paypal but they say nothing. I need withdraw my money as fast as possible!!! 

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@SupermanReturns

Paypal is a U.S company so it allows its users to add their bank account to any other countries paypal account if they are working or living in that country, the US bank account option is not for the residents of that country.

Try using a VISA card that has worked for some users but not sure why you can't add your mastercard or withdraw to it, you would have to ask customer services in your own country for advice on that one.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

SupermanReturns
Contributor
Contributor

@kernowlass

But the problem is that Paypal is not allowing me to add my own bank.

I'm from estonia, i live in estonia, i created account in estonia, account country is estonia but paypal is only allowing me to add US bank. And yet in Paypal law it says that you can add your own bank, not U.S bank.

And paypal country selection shows that Estonia is supported also by visa and mastercard and local bank but in reality for some reason paypal is not allowing anything.

Credit card is connected(master card) and yet it says that withdraw is only allowed to US bank and credit card or debt cards are not allowed. 

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@SupermanReturns

As far as i can see you can't withdraw to a local bank account in your country >>>

Click on the link below and select the country you want from the drop down list for options available in that country.

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_display-country-functionality-outside&dispatch=5885d80a13...

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

SupermanReturns
Contributor
Contributor

@kernowlass

It says that you can withdraw funds from your Paypal account to your credit card or debit card.

I have credit and debit card and Paypal says that i am only allowed to transfer to U.S bank which don't make any sense since Paypal promised me to transfer to credit card and debit card before!! and now after new paypal webpage no longer i can do that.

Login to Me Too

pbsuccess
Contributor
Contributor

I have been having this same problem with PayPal for over 12 years and still there is not a solution. It's about nearly worthless to be able to receive and can't take it out unless you spend it. They allow withdrawal in some countries for a long time now but not in others which doesn't make any sense. I can understand some countries would be questionable but there are lots of countries not on the allowed list that just doesn't make sense.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.