Money pending review for final release !!!?!

Hassan55uk
Contributor
Contributor
Why on earth does it take 3-4 days for PayPal to process a " final review " on money that is MINE ??. It's 2016 and 3-4 days for money to be reviewed then sent to the bank!!! PayPal have caused me nothing but stress this last week . I have had to call you guys 7 times . With very little help , automated email responses ! So not happy my own money is being held to Ransom I am actually putting in an email to watchdog right now
Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Hassan55uk

You guys?? Try telling that to customer services, nothing to do with us.

And if you are in the UK it is NEVER 3-4 days, the most it takes is 72 hours IF you get an email to say that  you are subject to a random security hold.

Failing that its 2-24 hours.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Hassan55uk
Contributor
Contributor
I am in The U.K. And my account states it'll be in my bank in 3-4 days WOW! Can these withdrawal pending holds be cancelled ? I rather spend the money on eBay
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Hassan55uk

I think you will find its a glitch, its 3-4 days on the US site but it seems to be appearing over here on some accounts every now and then.

The last person that said the same received their money within 24 hours.

I withdrew funds yesterday afternoon and it was in my bank account in 5 minutes.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Emma1001
Contributor
Contributor

I'm in the uk they have been doing this to every withdrawl for 30days

no explanation , nobody gives a monkeys!

sadly eBay use PayPal or I would never use PayPal their customer service is one of the worst I've ever come across

there hi level escalations appear to be answered by children.

i have now involved the financial ombudsman .....

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.