Money do not come to my bank account

AnnaSanya
Contributor
Contributor

Hello. I withdrew money from paypal on Friday, and money dissapearred from Paypal account, but didn't come to my bank account. What could be the reson? 

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@AnnaSanya

Is it marked as pending or completed in your paypal account?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

AnnaSanya
Contributor
Contributor

Completed

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@AnnaSanya

OK then normally shows 2-24 hours but it could be delayed because of the weekend?

Have you double checked your bank account details to make sure they are correct?

Also make sure you have not accidentally cancelled the direct debit mandate in your online banking.

I would give it the rest of today and if not transfered after you have checked the above then call paypal to put a trace on it.

May also be worth phoning your bank and see if they can see it pending into your bank account.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

AnnaSanya
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for your reply.

I checked with my bank on Saturday, they also said that it should take a couple of working days. Can you please tell me where I can check my bank account info on Paypal account page, because it shows only last 4 numbers of the bank account.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Rachael
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi AnnaSanya,

Thanks for posting.

It is not possible to see your full bank details in your PayPal account. This is a security feature. If you believe that the information may not be correct you can remove your bank account and add it on again. This can be done from within the Wallet section of your account. If your withdrawal goes through to your bank though, that would indicate that everything is OK.

I hope this helps.

Rachael

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.