Missing transaction

morris1986
Contributor
Contributor

I added £12 to my account at 03:13 Wednesday morning (09/04/14) and it has not been added to my balance. Where is my money? My bank has confirmed that my transaction was sent to PayPal and the available balance is £12.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Steezy
Contributor
Contributor

I have used it since the problem, just once, and it worked fine. She kept stressing to me that we would 100% get the money back etc, and she kept on saying 5:30pm today. I've heard different stories everytime I've phoned up and read stuff on this forum which makes me think customer service don't have a **bleep** clue.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
31 REPLIES 31

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Takes up to 5-7 days.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

morris1986
Contributor
Contributor
5/7 working days? Any transfer to PayPal i make from my bank is straight away...
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

When you click on "add funds" in your paypal account there are 2 options. 

PayPal moves money from your bank account

PayPal debits money from your bank account through a direct debit you set up with us.

• PayPal obtains the funds from your bank account through direct debit.
  • The funds should be available in your PayPal account within 5-7 working days.

You move money from your bank account

Using our instructions, go to your account on your bank's website to move money to your PayPal account. Please make sure the bank account you are moving money from is already linked to your PayPal account.

• Funds will usually be available in your PayPal account within a few minutes. (However, please allow up to 4 working days, depending on your bank.)

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

morris1986
Contributor
Contributor
I don't have a direct debit set up woth PayPal, i use my NatWest mobile banking app to transfer funds from my account to PayPal and every time it is straight away until now. I am not the only user to have this issue.
Login to Me Too

manicboom44
Contributor
Contributor

5-7 days is for a Direct Debet payment, bank transfer via faster payment is instant (2min)  Was a problem paypals end Tuseday evening Wendsday morning. I been waitng allmost 48 hours now and still nothing.

Login to Me Too

residenteviltwo
Contributor
Contributor
Im having the exact same issue. Support told me 24 hours and it would appear. Nothing. Then they said 48 hours. Im getting sick and tired of this.
Login to Me Too

morris1986
Contributor
Contributor
Nice of PayPal to notify us about this issue.
Login to Me Too

residenteviltwo
Contributor
Contributor
Its pathetic mate.
Login to Me Too

ally3775
Contributor
Contributor

I also added funds to my paypal account on wed 9th april which have just dissapeared. I transfered £16.27 from my bank account to my paypal account using the fast payment which i have done many times before and it always goes in straight away . I tried to pay my ebay fees but it came back with an error, when i checked my paypal account there are no funds in it. The money just seems to have vanished .

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.