LATE WITHDRAWLS "AGAIN"

Oss
New Community Member

I bought an item on Friday the 15th Feb.

i waited  till the Monday the 18th Feb 3 days to see if i had enough money in my bank, so i would know wether to add more or not.

Then on the Friday 22nd Feb one week later i get a refusal from you.

I now owe the Bank £35 pounds a £20 item is now costing me £55. Not only that but its almost impossibel to get near a complaint form.

Last time i ever use PAYPAL and from now on will be telling anybody that will listen the same thing..

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Maria
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi Oss,

Welcome to the UK Community Forum and thanks for posting!

Based on the information you provided in your post, it sounds like you are funding your transactions under the direct debit instruction between PayPal and your bank. When you pay in this way, it actually takes between 5 to 7 days for the funds to clear fully from your bank to PayPal. To speed up the process, PayPal pays your seller on your behalf and then wait the 5 to 7 working days to be reimbursed by your bank.

I hope this helps clarify why the funds had not left your bank on Monday 18th, as this would only have been the first working day after you paid on Friday 15th.

Thanks,

Maria 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.