It says credit card for my debit mastercard when its debit

Sytira
Contributor
Contributor

I'm trying to transfer my paypal balance to my card but it just says linked and nothing else happens no options..NOTHING. I don't want to link my bank because its just too much work..and also this card is just reactivated is that the issue?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_paula

Hi there Sytira, 

I am sorry to see that you have not received any replies from other members. The withdrawal options can depend on the country your account is registered in. In the UK you can only withdraw to a bank account and the option to withdraw to a card is not available. If you are not getting the option to withdraw to a card then I would imagine that this option is not available for the country your account is registered in. I know you said you do not wish to add a bank but you may need to do so to withdraw your funds. 

I hope this helps, 

Paula 

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Sytira
Contributor
Contributor

Please help..I can't take this anymore

Login to Me Too

Sytira
Contributor
Contributor

CMON NO REPLIES? **bleep** YOU.

Login to Me Too
Solved

PayPal_paula

Hi there Sytira, 

I am sorry to see that you have not received any replies from other members. The withdrawal options can depend on the country your account is registered in. In the UK you can only withdraw to a bank account and the option to withdraw to a card is not available. If you are not getting the option to withdraw to a card then I would imagine that this option is not available for the country your account is registered in. I know you said you do not wish to add a bank but you may need to do so to withdraw your funds. 

I hope this helps, 

Paula 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.