It's been 7 days and my money still isn't in my Paypal account.

supalurve
Contributor
Contributor

I've been trying to transfer money from my bank account to my Paypal account and it still hasn't come through. I started a transfer of about £5 on the 9th and another transfer of about £36 on the 10th. It's been 7 days and still no money in the Paypal account. I checked my online bank account just and it says that the money has already been transferred (on the 14th). Where is my money? The bank account says it's been transferred but the Paypal transaction is still "pending", even after 7 days.
What's going on?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_lucy

Hey there guys,

Welcome to the UK PayPal community to you all.

When you add funds to your PayPal balance from your bank account it takes 5-7 working days.

So OnlineUser92, you requested the funds on the 10th. They will clear into your balance between the 16th and 20th of November.

Trmar, you were the 11th so you will have the same timeframe as OnlineUser92, between the 16th and 20th of November as the 10th and 11th are the weekend and nothing processes then.

Supalurve, as the 9th was a Friday it may or may not be included as the 1st working day. If you did it early morning it will so it should be in by today, however if it was late in the day on the 9th, then you will again have the same timeframe as above. Between the 16th and 20th of November.

I hope this helps.

ange” and select your card to fund the payment.

I hope this helps, let us know how you get on. 

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
15 REPLIES 15

OnlineUser92

Im not sure myself, but when i looked at the paypal website it seems veterans day is on the 12th of november in america so whether or not that has something to do about it im not sure, but im having the same issue. I hope it gets solved for you and you recieve the money!

Login to Me Too

trmar
New Community Member

I also asked for money to be transferred to PayPal from my bank account on the 11th Nov, and still nothing happened yet.

Login to Me Too
Solved

PayPal_lucy

Hey there guys,

Welcome to the UK PayPal community to you all.

When you add funds to your PayPal balance from your bank account it takes 5-7 working days.

So OnlineUser92, you requested the funds on the 10th. They will clear into your balance between the 16th and 20th of November.

Trmar, you were the 11th so you will have the same timeframe as OnlineUser92, between the 16th and 20th of November as the 10th and 11th are the weekend and nothing processes then.

Supalurve, as the 9th was a Friday it may or may not be included as the 1st working day. If you did it early morning it will so it should be in by today, however if it was late in the day on the 9th, then you will again have the same timeframe as above. Between the 16th and 20th of November.

I hope this helps.

ange” and select your card to fund the payment.

I hope this helps, let us know how you get on. 

Login to Me Too

supalurve
Contributor
Contributor

The money got transferred today so everything's sorted now.
Thank you.

Login to Me Too

Drifter1962
New Community Member
Sorry, that post i read didn't help, i done a transfer on the 24th &Dec from my bank account to my PayPal account and it's now the 4th of January and it's still pending, yet the funds were there, wots going on?
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Did you not read the post above??

It takes 5-7 working days.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

bishtop
Contributor
Contributor

it depends how you add the money to your paypal account, if you allow paypal to do it for you (direct debit) it takes 5-7 days but if you add the funds yourself from your bank account online it is 99.9% of the time instant and the rest of the time within minutes

https://www.paypal.com/gb/webapps/helpcenter/selfhelp/article/?solutionId=FAQ1556&topicID=ADDING_AND...

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Arda

Hi Drifter1962,

Welcome to our community page.

I am sorry to hear that. This is happening during the holiday season so banks are slow processing payments. Nevertheless it shouldn’t take that long. Due to security reasons I can’t see or discuss your PayPal account details in here. I am happy to review your PayPal account if you can contact me through our Twitter handle @AskPayPal or alternatively from our UK Facebook page.

I hope this info helps. Thanks for posting!

Arda

Login to Me Too

szypale
New Community Member

HELLO TOMORROW MORNING I SEND MONEY FROM PAY PAL TO MY ACOUND AND STILL DIDN'T GET THEM?THIS IS FIRST SYTUATION LIKE THIS,DO YOU KNOW WHATS HAPPEN?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.