Information to my uncle Vinnie buyers.

Mephistophele
Contributor
Contributor

Hi

Not easy to find right place for this post so I try here.

My uncle Vinnie asked me to post this message as is very old school and not really computer litterate.Well, I am not fantastic either, having being banned from eBay forum for having greeted some fellow user with hello Hottie.

The first part of the user name of this person is lottie

Was a genuine typing mistake plus I would never compliment someone who I don't know or particularly like.

Any way this is the message from my uncle Vinnie:"to the nice and prompt payers who bought few of my paintings listed.Sorry to inform you that you will have to wait 72 hours before your items will be posted.

Reason why is because paypal slapped me with the 72 hours time limit for my withdrawalsDoes not matter if I refund when I don't have to because an adorable old lady think that a Georgian item should look like new and return item well after 14 days,I care about my buyers and so I do it.does not matter if I have the perfect feedback record and does not matter if I have the same bank,use the same device,no disputes I always get the 72.

So buyers,please feel free to complain to the bad guys, not me."

My uncle message was a little bit more colourful,edited a little bit.

Oh, my uncle is curious to see if my private stalker will appear again.

Personally I do not really care

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_DavidR

Hi there,

I see you have not had a response from any of our members to date. maybe I can help.

Withdrawals can take anywhere between 2-72 hours to complete. it does not necessarily mean it takes a full 72 hours. The exact time is down to our internal security system should the withdrawal be flagged for additional security checks.

-David R

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.