Improve "Review" Transparency

BlindLeap
Contributor
Contributor
Every single action I've attempted in my nightmarish effort to access my meager funds has been declined or held for review. The staff's insistence that "MOST" withdrawals or transfers execute in minutes must then mean that my account defies all statistical odds. I fear the AML/KYC evaluation has been entrusted to a process that defines vigilance the way sane people define delusional paranoia. I trusted the growing implementation of PayPal for in-store use. It failed. I trusted PayPal for online merchant payment. It failed. Still, I held out hope that moving a modest portion of my balance to a debit card should work. Nope. Pending. One agent said 24 hrs. One said 21 days. The third said "We can't share any information with you". Unfailingly, the tone was that I was a fool for expecting anything else. It's like the employees are so resigned to not understanding the review process that they can't believe I would dare to want to use my money to feed myself. Revisit AML and KYC best practices. Organize the account set up process so that it doesn't weave essential data collection with disposable, optional features. Train your staff. Finally, do away with the philosophy that "it's out of my control" is all you ever offer the customers who trusted your service. I've never felt such contempt from a service for daring to want to know even a hint as to when I can have my money.
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.