IBAN Account adding not possible

Brano
Contributor
Contributor
Hello, I have problem with withdrawing money and adding bank account. I can't add IBAN account because it is possible to add only UK account. (Sort code 6 digits and account number 8 digits). Does anybody know what can I do? Thank you for help.
Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Brano

Paypal is country specific so you have to have a paypal account in that country and add an address / phone number / and bank accounts from within that country.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Brano
Contributor
Contributor
I see. I created paypal account in UK year ago. But now, I am in Slovakia. I know that one solution is close account and create in this country. But I have some money on paypal account, I can't close it. Do you know what can I do? Thank you
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Brano

If you move countries then yes you have to open another account in your country.

However you are supposed to withdraw all funds / financial cards and bank accounts and close the old countries account BEFORE you leave.

If your account is still open and verified then you could try opening your new account and then ''sending'' the funds to your new account BUT you would need to sort out the currency conversion first.............AND as you are accessing your account from another country paypal may put a hold on the transfer until you confirm who you are.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Brano
Contributor
Contributor
Ok. I try it. Thank you very much.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.